Tenerife Windsurfing Solutions is located on the 100m long sandy windsurfing launching spot at South Beach (Playa Sur). It markets itself as a test and demo centre, because it provides so many different brands of equipment to use. It is also the only centre providing full race equipment, although this is during the winter months only. It is also unique in providing full slalom race training in January to March, which is used by many of the World Cup slalom racers for pre-season training. These training races are also open to amateur slalom sailors.
The centre also offers a ‘flex’ combination windsurf and bike hire rental which consists of a high end road or mountain bike with windsurfing gear rental.
- No information
- Pro Slalom race training in January to March
- Gear storage
- Fresh water showers and toilets.
- Equipment washing area.
- Close to the beach cafe/bar ‘Flashpoint’.
95 boards from over 7 different bands:
- 72-135 L Wave, Freewave and Freeride boards.
- Fanatic slalom boards from 98-140L in the winter months.
115 sails from multiple brands:
- Freestyle Wave
- Duotone Race slalom sails from 6.3 to 8.4m
- Full carbon and aluminium road and mountain bike hire packages in combination with board hire
Location of centre:
- Premium Gear Rentals
- Adults Lessons
- Kids Lessons
Other equipment for rent:
- Surf Boards
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.