- Getting There:
Getting to Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria Airport is the only airport and is located in the eastern part of Gran Canaria on the Bay of Gando (Bahía de Gando),19 km (12 miles) to the south of the island capital Las Palma, and 25 km (16 mi)les from Bahia Feliz and the Maspolomas area in the south in the south.
Some of the airlines that fly to Gran Canaria:
Airlines that operate between the other Canary Islands and Gran Canaria:
Getting to Gran Canaria by sea ferry from Spain:
There are 2 ferry routes operating between Spain and Gran Canaria:
- Trasmediterranea operates 1 route, Cadiz to Las Palmas which runs 1 time weekly.
- Fred Olsen Express operates 1 route, Huelva to Las Palmas which runs 2 times weekly
Ferries that operate between the other Canary Islands and Gran Canaria:
There are 2 ferry routes operating between Tenerife and Gran Canaria:
- Trasmediterranea operates 1 route, Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Las Palmas which runs 1 crossing weekly.
- Naviera Armas operates 1 route, Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Las Palmas which runs 2 crossings weekly.
There are also 2 ferry routes operating between Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura.
Naviera Armas operates these 2 routes:
- Las Palmas to Puerto del Rosario which operates 5 times per week.
- Las Palmas to Morro Jable which operates about 8 times weekly.
Ferry companies:Gran Canaria Overview Gran Canaria may be best known for the high winds of Pozo and high density tourism, but there is a wealth of contrasting conditions, countryside and culture to explore. This can make the island one of the most rewarding and interesting destinations a windsurfer could visit. Gran Canaria is located in the Atlantic Ocean about 150 kilometres Read more...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.