Australia Kite Surfari, Queensland Australia
Australian Kite Surfari offer incredible kitesurfing adventure packages in a tropical paradise near Cooktown in far north Queensland.
The location is remote with constant trade-winds averaging 15-20 knots, warm water and only the other like minded people on the tour.
Tours operate from May to October each year departing & returning from Cairns Airport.
Tours are either 5, 7 or 10 nights with fixed departure dates. Outside of those dates the camp is available for custom bookings.
The destination is like a campsite that has evolved over the past 13 years of operation into an eco-friendly cabin-style adventure base.SUITED TO:
This trip is mostly suited to improvers through to advanced kiters as there is no tuition available for these trips (unless you bring your own coach).ACCOMMODATION:
The accommodation is cabin-style with comfy twin/double beds and can be booked as a private room or shared room.
The cabins are located right on the beach-front looking across the water & have thatched roofs and & louvred windows to let the ocean breeze stream through.
There are toilet facilities with hot and cold showers.
The site is eco-friendly with solar-power, water desalination plant, vegi-garden & fresh fish available straight from the sea.EQUIPMENT:
Equipment is also not available for hire so you need to bring your own gear.PRICE & INCLUSIONS:
This package includes the following:
- Pick-ups, drops-offs and transfers to your exclusive Australian Kite Surfari location
- All meals and drinks (non-alcoholic* – see italics below for more info)
- All amenities incl: hot showers, eskies, fridge and toilet
- Cabin-style accommodation
- Use of fishing rods
* The Australian Kite Surfari destination is located on traditional grounds and alcohol restrictions apply. Please ask for more information at the time of booking.
- May 15, - May 22, 2021 (7-nights/8-days)
- June 26 - July 3, 2021 (7-nights/8-days)
- July 10 - July 17, 2021 (7-nights/8-days)
- August 14 - August 21, 2021 (7-nights/8-days)
- September 11 - September 18, 2021 (7-nights/8-days)
- September 25 - October 2, 2021 (7-nights/8-days)
7-nights - $2,650 (shared room) / $3,000 (private room)
- base/invoice currency is Australia Dollars
- prices include taxes
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Solo Male Traveler
- Solo Female Traveler
- Male Group
- Female Group
- Mixed Group
- Medium Group 5-7
- Large Group 8+
- All Ground Transport
If you have any feedback or would like to contribute some additional information or pictures about this spot please contact us here>>