Surf Centre Playa Sur
Surf Centre Playa Sur is located on the edge of the grounds of Hotel Playa Sur Tenerife at the southern end of the windsurfing launching spot beside where the kiters launch. It is a family owned business that has been open almost forty years. Its guests can use some of the facilities of the Hotel Playa Sur. The staff speak English, German and Spanish.
- Open all year round, every day including weekends and public holidays.
- Summer from 10.30 am to 7.00 pm.
- Winter from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Gear storage
- Fresh water showers and toilets.
- Swimming pool and bar- located directly next to the centre, in the Hotel Playa Sur Tenerife.
- Close to the beach cafe/bar ‘Flashpoint’.
75 Naish boards:
- 62-98 L Wave
- 85-112 L Freestyle wave
- 80-140 L Freeride
90 Naish sails:
- 3.4 -5.7m Wave
- 6.0 – 7.1m Freeride
- Access to road and mountain bike hire.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
If you have any feedback or would like to contribute some additional information or pictures about this spot please contact us here>>